Saturday, December 11, 2010

Adam tablet - pre-order confirmation

I've received a « Confirmation from Notion Ink » for my pre-order on their Adam tablet.

Here is the contents
Dear [my first name]

Greetings from Notion Ink Support Team!
We heartily congratulate you for being one among the first owners of ADAM. Kindly take a note of your order details.

Shipping Address:-
[my address here]

Amount Transacted: [the amount]
Order Number: [the order number]
Registered Email Id: [my email]
We have successfully received your order, your adam will be shipped as per the timelines indicated at the time of order. If you ordered for 3G models, we will send the one as per the country specified in your shipping address along with the compatible charger.

Please quote your Order Number & use your registered email address for all communications. For any assistance write to preordersupport@notionink.com

Regards,

Notion Ink Support Team

No comments: